Age: 10 Months
Stats: Based off Ella’s 9 month well check, she was weighing in at a whopping 18 lbs., 3 oz. She now seems much heavier to me, but that’s just a hunch. She was in the 90th percentile for height, which to me is unbelievable. She is still long and lean and growing every day.
Clothes: Mostly 6-12 month clothes and 12 month PJs. Those tight little footed pajamas are snug, so I usually go up a size from her regular clothes. They tend to look like spandex once I squeeze her into them!
Favorite Foods: Sweet potatoes, squash, bread, banana mum mums, bananas, chicken and apples and LOTS of H2O.
Dad’s Proudest Moment: Dressing her in clothes that are 2 sizes too small. Her shirt literally looked like a belly shirt. Guess it’s ok to show a little skin when you’re 10 months old.
Other Milestones: Ella’s first molar poked through and boy is it BIG! She started eating adult food since she can chew like a champ. She is really learning so many new things each and every day. It’s so hard for me to believe how much time has gone by. I remember holding her for the first time like it was yesterday. 10 months is definitely my favorite age so far. I can’t wait to watch her continue to grow. Lucky mama.
10 Month Favorites:
- B. Parum Pum Pum Drum: Ella loves to stand on her drum when in her pack and play so she can attempt to climb out. She also loves the little egg rattle. She shakes it every chance she gets.
- B. Fun Keys: Makes cute little car sounds and Ella likes to push the buttons
- B. HelloPhone: Her very own cell phone @ the age of 10 months!
- Elegant Baby Blankie: Ella sleeps with this blankie every night and likes to rub the satin binding while drinking her bottle. This was a gift from my BF, Adrienne right before she was born.
- Gerber Apples & Chicken: FAV lunch and dinner
- Banana Baby Mum-Mums: These surf board looking rice cakes are one of Ella’s favorite snacks because she gets to hold the entire thing and take bites without us feeding her. They seem to dissolve rather quickly and she has never choked on one.
- B. Wheeee-ls!: 4 cute little rubber cars that Ella loves pushing around on her floor.
- Fruit pickups- diced apples: Ella started eating pickup foods on her own about midway through the month. Big girl!
- Zippered Footed PJs: A must for babies. I despise pajamas with snaps! Zippered PJs definitely make life easier.