Better late than never. Ella turned 6 months old! Happy 1/2 birthday my little Ella Bean. My love for you keeps growing every day.
The last month, Ella started eating stage 2 veggies, which she LOVES all except anything green. Her fav veggie at the moment is squash. She is still sleeping through the night- 7:00 p.m. – 7:00 a.m. We had a little hiccup in her schedule for a couple weeks, but somehow she got back on track. Maybe it was our trip to Kauai? Might have to go back. 😉 Ella is still teething- poor baby. So far, four teeth with two very close to poking through. A couple days ago, she started sitting on her own! I’m afraid of what’s to come. Hehe. We attempted the Jenny Jumper, but the only thing Ella seems to do is spin around in circles and bang her head into the doorway. Probably not the best toy for her at the moment.
Weight: 16 lb. 5 oz. (48 percentile)
Height: 27 inches (82 percentile) Big surprise!
Ella’s favorite things:
Ella absolutely loves to watch golf with daddy. No matter what is going on around her, she always stares at the t.v. when golf is on. Sometimes she doesn’t even blink. She loves the grass, floating in the pool, bath time, watching mommy get ready in the morning, likes to chew on my lip gloss and mascara & adores her doggie, Warner. She likes to stretch her legs out straight and let out happy screams (especially at restaurants), she likes to bite our hands and laugh or smile as if she knows it hurts, she enjoys throwing all of her toys on the ground when she’s in her walker so we have to pick them up and seconds later, do it all over again, and she loves pulling her feet to her mouth and nibbling on her toes. Ella already has such a fun loving personality. She impresses me everyday!
A day in the life of Ella Grayce:
7:00 a.m.: Wake up a happy baby & eat a bottle followed by some time with mom and dad before getting ready for the day.
9:00 a.m.: Clean up and get dressed
9:30 a.m.: Cereal
10:00 a.m.: morning nap (usually 1.5-2 hours)
12:30 p.m.: Bottle followed by playtime
3:30 p.m.: Bottle
Somewhere between 3:00 and 4:00: afternoon nap (VERY short)
Lots of playtime
5:00 p.m.: Veggies
6:30 p.m.: Bathtime, jammies, story, bottle & bed
Since I didn’t get around to doing a 6 month photo shoot due to a crazy busy schedule and vacation, here are some pics taken just a couple days before she turned 6 months.
And now for my 6 months favs:
- Number 1 fav of the month, the Boon Spoon. This is hands down the easiest, most practical invention of all time. Ella eats her veggies so well from this spoon and you can take it anywhere.
- B. Toys Hugs Links: Ella likes holding these in her little hands and throwing them on the ground like she does with every toy she owns.
- Sophie the Giraffe: The infamous teether strikes again. This is Ella’s favorite teether. We have two and don’t leave the house without it.
- Stokke Tripp Trapp Highchair Cusion
- Jameson Monroe Chiffon Flower headbands: I love to mix and match the big flowers & skinny elastic. Ella looks too cute in these oversized headbands.
- Skip Hop Cat Bib: Great for eating baby food. Cleans easily.
- Baby Gap Plaid Bloomers with Ruffles: I am in love with bloomers. Perfect for Arizona weather too.
- BabyGanics Foaming Hand Sanitizer: Safe for babies. I started using this for Ella’s hands since she touches EVERYTHING now.
- PB Kids Mackenzie Aqua Dot Suitcase: Perfect travel luggage for little ones.