My little Ella Bean is 5 months old! She never ceases to amaze me. Such a quick learner and once she figures out how to do something, she tries so hard to perfect it. Does she have OCD like her mommy? Let’s hope not!
Some of her new ‘tricks’ we like to call them, include rolling over from front to back and back to front, she now sleeps on her belly, gets her legs stuck in the crib slats (no this is not a trick), reaches for toys and holds them (talented, we know), pushes the music buttons on her toys, is super content watching hours of Harlem Shake videos on YouTube, sucks on her toes, does yoga stretches, can almost pull herself up to a seated position, started eating cereal from a spoon, transitioned from the nap nanny to her crib at night and is even getting her two top teeth! What a month!
We are going to introduce veggies this month and I am more than excited. Nothing better than watching our little gremlin eat from a spoon!
Here is my big 5 month old girl with a rosy red snot nose and all!
Wakes at 7am, bottle, good morning smiles and cooing, nap nanny while we take showers and get ready for the day.
Eats cereal around 9:30am, followed by a much needed bath and bottle.
Naps from about 10:15am-12:00pm. Sometimes mom sneaks in a morning photo-sesh.
Bottle at 1:30pm
Playtime and stroller walk, mall or out to eat
Short afternoon nap around 2:30pm.
Bottle at 4:30 pm and Playtime
Bath, story time and goodnight at 7pm. Since we transitioned her from the nap nanny to crib, she started waking once in the middle of the night to eat. The past 3 nights, she found a good sleeping position and is back to her all nighters! Thank goodness because this mama was tired!
Love my baby girl!
Like Father, Like Daughter
Some of our 5 month favs:
- B Toy Blocks- Fun colors and squishy blocks. What baby wouldn’t love these?
- Organic Flower Book- This is one of Ella’s fav toys at the moment since it crinkles. She likes to attempt to put the whole thing in her mouth.
- Bumbo Seat & Play Tray- Ella just started to like her bumbo since she can hold toys without assistance. Before, it was a bit of a struggle since she would just slouch over.
- Stokke Tripp Trapp High Chair in pale pink- LOVE the design of this chair as well as the functionality.
- Baby Gap Swiss Dot Sun Hat
- Peg Perego Stroller- We have been walking A LOT since the weather has been amazing the past month. I have also been hitting up the mall with Ella since she loves to people watch.
- OXO Tot Feeding Spoons
- Skip Hop Cat Bowl
- Baby Bjorn Bib- Catches most everything that Ella spits @ me 😉